Living and Desires

For many years, I have desired many things. Things that are impossible, things that are difficult to achieve and only possible with hard work and ultimately, things that do not love you. The world tells you the possibility of desires and wishes coming true but path of living is far different from your desires. Instead, living is taught by nature, the rise of the sun, the wake up call by the chirping birds and dizzy music by nightingale and cricket. It's all there in front of you, yet your unfulfilled desires makes us feel lost. Some kids are smart enough to understand this at an early age. In contrast, some teens, dispose their lives into modern lifestyle and addiction, unable to realize that good living is happy living. Finally, there are lazy people like me, who in their depressive state and ignorance, choose laziness over living.

The reason today I am giving up my laziness for living because I had enough losses in my life just by not doing things that were suppose to be done. I believed laziness is the mother of invention and indeed I did invent a lot. However, I have to start to live for myself instead living for my invention. I trust nature in bringing forth my invention and discoveries because they are nothing but the truth. Its really difficult to break own habits which I have tried since 6th grade. I can only hope for better living from now as long as I can make myself stable and don't give in to my laziness and ignorance. 

Comments

Popular Posts