Saving for the Day

Saving of resources; a common habit by living beings. I have seen organisms save food for winter, for their queens and for their generations to come. I would say resources are worth saving. Human beings being the most evolved species on earth has found a way to manage all the resources with one entity called money. Money has managed resources like shelter, food, water and most importantly time. I consider money a means for normal healthy living in society and only required whatever is essential. Others think it as a means of luxurious life, causing a certain level of greed and lust. Later, this creates a cycle of lust causing people to manipulate other people to buy stuff they don't need. Ads and commercials are being bombarded on each other to build up the desires of a luxurious and happy life. People unknowingly, work more to achieve their materialistic dream of a beautiful home, a sexy car, and a faithful wife. Was it worth having worked so much for?

In my times of laziness and apostate nature, I have spent relentlessly on education, food and leisure creating a burden to pay later. In such leisure, I have burdened myself in guilt, agony and debts to the people that I held the most dear. Therefore, I have learned that money is present for personal stability and not for his insanity. Money (or gold bought from it) is precious to people with a materialistic mindset but for me, it just means to accumulate essential resources. Therefore, saving is more important than unimaginative spending.

So what's actually worth saving? I would say emotions in memory are worth saving. Remembering beautiful smile that charms up our life. The happiness of people under poverty by providing them food and shelter in their times of their need, the innocence of a baby and an exhilarating song. A person would not like to have a credit card of bad memories but rather a recurring deposit of happiness. Happy memories are more precious than any resource because that's what a living being spends his life for. So, if you are spending your life in a race with time, spend it for happy memories and emotions.

Comments

Popular Posts